Looking for someone to produce your next video? Here are several reasons to choose Jay at JP Video Productions.
1. He has experience explaining education (see his YouTube Channel)
2. His reputation as a client-focused video storyteller is about the best we have found in Indiana (I have always been frustrated that the promise and the outcome have not always met our expectations with other video companies)
3. He understands that video is about making the story high impact/high results according to the client’s definition and desired results. He is conscious of cost/benefits in video production, audience attraction and getting the story into the right social streams
– Mark Jacobs, Chief Executive Officer, Me!Box Media, Inc.
Jay Patzschke is a creative and talented videographer with a keen eye for detail, a knack for storytelling and a compassion for others that makes him a true pleasure to work with. Jay is decisive, efficient and a master editor. I spent several days working alongside him on a complicated video shoot that exceeded my expectations, both in pre-production and the final product. If you’re looking for powerful video and a great experience working with a videographer, Jay’s your man.”
– Joy Mahoney, Associate Director, Marketing & Communications at American Diabetes Association
I have worked with JP Video Productions on countless projects through Greater Lafayette Commerce. They are incredible! They make wonderful commercials and do a great job with other video and photography needs. I highly recommend their services!”
– Dana McNulty, Program Manager, Greater Lafayette Commerce
After having seen samples of Jay’s work at several Chamber events, I have gladly recommended Jay to my clients. His professionalism, integrity, dedication, excellent work, and creativity make it a joy to work with Jay. His work and the videos he creates are simply amazing and I look forward to continuing to work with JP Video Productions.”
– Günes Yilmaztuerk, Chief Marketing Officer, Sollé Coaching